CATCH THE ENERGY & RELEASE THE POTENTIAL
& always have FUN!
April 27, 2018 FISH! Philosophy Staff Development
1. FISH! Philosophy- BE THERE- MAKE THEIR DAY- PLAY- CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE
2. Why We Need Trauma Informed Care
3. SEL (Social Emotional Learning Curriculum)
1. Sharing our appreciation of each other
2. Conscience Listening
3. Active Listening
5. Having FUN together
6. Assuming Best Intention
9. Prioritizing and "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff"
Make Their Day
While tossing multiple bean bags, what staff wouldn't be delighted to have a giant fish suddenly appear in the mix to be tossed.
Not too worried about catching the toss as other staff step up to help each other shuffle the multiple bean bags and giant fish being passed back and forth between them.
It's starting to look easy but what you need to know is that staff have also been tasked with saying the name of the person they toss a bean bag or fish too and listening for their name to catch what's being thrown.